IPC Customer Service Standard
The Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07 became law on January 1, 2008, and is the first accessibility standard under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. This regulation is an important step to create a barrier-free and accessible Ontario by 2025. Learn more about what you can expect from us:
AODA Self-Certified Accessibility Report
Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 20013 (AODA), organizations must make their Accessibility Reports available to the public. The IPC's report may be viewed here:
Enhancing the Accessibility of this Web Site
You can make modifications to your operating system and browser to help you access our web site. We currently have complete step-by-step accessibility modifications for the following:
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple OS X
- Change Text Size: You can make the text of our web site larger and more readable by following these steps.
- Change Fonts: You can modify the font style for our web pages to make them more readable by following these steps.
- Mouse Pointer Visibility: If you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer, you can follow these steps to make the pointer easier to see.
- Change Colours: Follow these step-by-step instructions to change the text and background colours of our web pages to make them more readable.
- Magnify Screen: By following these steps you can view our web site in a box that magnifies areas of any web page as you move your mouse over them.
- Browse Out Loud: These options will assist you if you have trouble reading online. Please follow these steps to have your computer read the content of our web site out loud to you.