Our Goals and Values
- Uphold the public’s right to know and right to privacy
- Encourage open, accountable and transparent public institutions
- Promote privacy protective programs and practices
- Ensure an effective organization with engaged and knowledgeable staff
- Empower the public to exercise its access and privacy rights
Respect – We treat all people with respect and dignity, and value diversity and inclusiveness.
Integrity – We take accountability for our actions and embrace transparency to empower public scrutiny.
Fairness – We make decisions that are impartial and independent, based on the law, using fair and transparent procedures.
Collaboration – We work constructively with our colleagues and stakeholders to give advice that is practical and effective.
Excellence – We strive to achieve the highest professional standards in quality of work and delivery of services in a timely and efficient manner.
This post is also available in: French