- About Us
- The Acts
- The Commissioner and Team
- Our Vision and Mandate
- IPC Strategic Priorities 2021-2025 – Final Report
- Privacy and Transparency in a Modern Government
- Children and Youth in a Digital World
- Next-Generation Law Enforcement
- Trust in Digital Health
- Annual Report
- Policy Consultations
- IPC’s Youth Advisory Council
- Scholar in Residence
- Join Our Team!
- IPC Expenses
- Contact Us
IPC Strategic Advisory Council 2021-25
The purpose of the Strategic Advisory Council is to provide the IPC with independent, expert advice to help ensure a broader range of interests and perspectives are taken into consideration in advancing and implementing IPC’s strategic goals.
The responsibilities of the council are outlined in the Terms of Reference. The terms set out how we will engage the council on matters related to each of the four priority areas, leverage our accomplishments, and focus the IPC’s resources on areas where we can have the most positive impact.
This post is also available in: French