- About Us
- Role and Mandate
- The Commissioner and Team
- IPC Vision, Mission and Goals
- IPC Strategic Priorities 2021-2025
- Privacy and Transparency in a Modern Government
- Children and Youth in a Digital World
- Next-Generation Law Enforcement
- Trust in Digital Health
- IPC Strategic Advisory Council 2021-25
- IPC’s Youth Advisory Council
- Annual Report
- Policy Consultations
- IPC Careers
- IPC Expenses
- Contact us
IPC Ad Hoc Strategic Advisory Committee 2020-21
The IPC is engaging in a strategic planning exercise to inform its five-year strategic plan and priorities.
As part of this work, we are establishing an Ad Hoc Strategic Advisory Committee. This committee brings together access and privacy experts from a diverse range of fields to provide feedback on the priorities that will focus our office’s work for the next five years.
As independent advisors, informed by their in-depth knowledge and relevant experiences, members of this committee provide valuable non-binding strategic advice.
This post is also available in: French