Type: Judicial Review
CITY OF TORONTO
- Documentation relating to Deep Lake Water Cooling Project.
- Raising of discretionary exemptions by affected party not allowed.
- Late raising of discretionary exemptions by the City allowed.
- Enwave determined to be separate party from the City.
- Modification of scope of request allowed.
- Reasonable search – City’s search for records partly upheld as reasonable. City ordered to conduct further search.
- Section 10(1)(a) and (c) (third party information) partly upheld.
- Section 11(c) (economic & other interests) not upheld.
- Section 11(d) (economic & other interests) partly upheld.
- Section 11(a) (valuable government information) not upheld.
- Section 11(g) (proposed plans, projects or policies) not upheld.
- Section 16 (public interest in disclosure) not upheld for exempt information.