- Open Government
- Responding to Access Requests
- Access to Ontario school records
- Annual Statistical Reporting
- Online Statistics Submission Website
- Code of Procedure
Annual Statistical Reporting and Supporting PDF Materials
The Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario’s Annual Statistics Submission Website is now open.
The deadline to submit your 2018 statistical report is Friday, March 1, 2019.
We have helpful resources below on completing your report, as well as the following:
- Frequently Asked Questions: FIPPA and MFIPPA Statistical Report
- FAQ – Health Privacy Breach Statistical Report
Please contact us if you have any questions or if your contact information changes
Thank you for your co-operation!
|Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)||Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA)||Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)||Personal Health Information Privacy Breaches (PHIPA)
|FIPPA Workbook and Completion Guide||MFIPPA Workbook and Completion Guide||PHIPA Workbook and Completion Guide||Workbook and Completion Guide|