- Open Government
- Responding to Access Requests
- Access to Ontario school records
- Annual Statistical Reporting – FAQ
- Online Statistics Submission Website
- Code of Procedure
Annual Statistical Reporting guides and workbooks
The Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario’s Annual Statistics Submission website is open.
The deadline to submit your 2019 statistical report was Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Review the resources below for help completing your report.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FIPPA and MFIPPA Statistical Report
- Annual Reporting of Health Privacy Breach Statistics to the IPC
- Guidelines for Submitting Annual Statistics to the IPC (CYFSA)
|Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)||Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA)||Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)||Personal Health Information Privacy Breaches (PHIPA)||Part X of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act (CYFSA)|
|FIPPA Workbook and Completion Guide||MFIPPA Workbook and Completion Guide||PHIPA Workbook and Completion Guide||Workbook and Completion Guide||Workbook and Completion Guide|
This post is also available in: French