- Open Government
- Responding to Access Requests
- Access to Ontario school records
- Annual Statistical Reporting – FAQ
- Online Statistics Submission Website
- Code of Procedure
Code of Procedure
The IPC invites your feedback on revisions to the code of procedure for FIPPA and MFIPPA appeals. Learn more.
Notice of public consultation: Code of procedure for FIPPA and MFIPPA appeals
The IPC is revising its code of procedure for FIPPA and MFIPPA appeals.
The purpose of these revisions is to update the current code of procedure to:
- reflect the IPC’s current and future operations for considering appeals under FIPPA and MFIPPA
- improve timeliness for the processing of appeals
- maintain the fair and just consideration of appeals
- provide greater transparency and understanding of the IPC’s procedures when considering appeals
Read our notice to learn how you can provide comments as part of the consultation process prior to the new code taking effect.
This post is also available in: French