Privacy complaints

When an individual feels that his or her personal information has been collected, used or disclosed by a government institution in contravention of privacy and access laws, he or she should call, write or visit the government office that has possession of the information to try to resolve the matter. If they can’t resolve it directly, they may file a privacy complaint directly with our office.



This post is also available in: French