Access and correction

Under Ontario’s access and privacy laws, you have the right to request access to your personal information or general information held by provincial and municipal government organizations, children’s aid societies and other child and family service providers. You also have the right to request a correction of your personal information.

Accessing personal and general government records

Correcting your personal information

This post is also available in: French