If you think that your personal information has been improperly collected, used, or disclosed by a public institution, child and family service provider, or by a health sector organization or practitioner, you have the right to file a complaint with our office.

You can also file a complaint with our office if you request access to or correction of your personal information and your request is denied.



File a Complaint Now

This post is also available in: French