- File a health privacy complaint
- Requesting your personal health information
- Correcting your personal health information
- Consent and your personal health information
- What you need to know about your health card
- Accessing the personal health information of a deceased relative
File a health privacy complaint
If you feel that your personal health information has been improperly collected, used and disclosed, or if you have concerns about a health information custodian’s information management practices, you should contact the health information custodian and attempt to resolve the matter directly.
If you feel that the matter cannot be resolved, you can file a privacy complaint with our office within 12 months of becoming aware of the problem. Please fill out the Collection, Use and Disclosure Complaint Form and mail it to our office.